PeakHosting is the most popular provider of Operations-as-a-services managed hosting company since 2001. Web host helps in design, maintain, build and support some of world’s biggest internet properties.
Industry experts of PeakHosting take care of everything and allow focusing on moving business forward. Company has taken several initiatives to significantly improve services for users:-
- Added more data centers and increased number of points of presence
- Added more technical performance staff who create and support client’s system
- Help companies to concentrate on businesses
- Use tools, people and strategies to improve things such as connectivity and security while further reducing things like jitter and latency.
New Updation of PeakHosting
PeakHosting has introduced new executive leadership team to direct company’s growth. Company is recruiting rapidly and team will be able to put structure in place which will support steady growth, while providing employees with new opportunities and users with better services.
From past 18 months company grew revenue by 340 percent and staff by 180 percent. Now webhost is making additions at leadership level to support ongoing expansion and implement on objective of company that focus on employees first.
PeakHosting becomes complete technical operations department. It is become an essential part of user’s technical operations from design and concept to design and execution to maintain and ongoing support. Operations-as-a-service provides people to work on difficult tasks to business rather than spending time maintaining servers, upgrading software and installing operating systems.
Company offers to client’s custom, dedicated managed hosting using proprietary, 2N design. Dedicated equipment delivers with dedicated support and maintenance, performed by group of experts. Support staff is available 24/7, allows experts to serve users whenever they need it.
What Operation-As-A-Service does?
- Architecture and Design
- Operating System Support
- Application Support
- 24*7 alerting, monitoring and escalation
- Database administration
- System and Network Performance Trend Analysis
- Local and Global Load Balancing
- Application and System Failover and redundancy and many more
- Teamwork : Team up and support each other to build trust and make decisions for better results.
- Effective Communication : Engage in proactive, direct, anticipatory and productive communication between employees and users.
- Sound Judgment : Capacity to access circumstances and situations shrewdly and draw sound conclusions for users.
- Delivers Positive Results : Offers quality results for internal and external users.
- Mutual Accountability : Promote transparency and other accountable towards positive results
- Servant Leadership : Consistently behaves with integrity, evolve and improve through self-awareness, modesty to offer better services to users.
PeakHosting Managed Hosting Services
PeakHosting has engineer staff and they average about 15 years experience. They are intimately involved in deployment and design of user’s system. Company puts it all together in bi-coastal data centers and starts migration process. For easily available application software, company handles installation for the users.
While, for licensed applications, Webhost work closely with people to get them installed applications and running as quickly as possible.